Hardware interface for a generic app implementation for more than 16 EV’s.
It is “work in progress” closely observable in the GitHub project repository.
Feel free to join the OVMS development team with your skills.
- The device is only equipped with WiFi access. In case of a permanent montoring an external HotSpot has to be provided for it.
A potential upgrade to allow LTE connectivity is possible with the extension board.
- The device is intended for technically experienced OVMS users and developers
- The computational power comes from the Processor: ESP32 WROVER (16MB flash, 4MB SPI RAM, 520KB SRAM)Connects inside the vehicle to three CAN busses.Connection ports:
Micro-USB, microSD, Internal Expansion Slot, GSM Antenna Port, GPS Antenna Port, DB9 Car Port, DB26 Expansion Port
You will need the following items to operate it:
– car-dependent connector to OBD or special diagnostics conectors
– LTE antenna with SMA connector
– GPS antenna with SMA connector
- Please Note:The product is a developement prototyping system and was not intended for a certification process.